Complaint Review: National Platinum Service

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Spence — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
National Platinum Service
2533 N Carson St Carson City, Iowa United States of America

National Platinum Service Debit Platinum Service Unauthorize Bank Charge of 99.95 on July 14, 2011 Carson City, Iowa

This company took out a charge of 99.95. I refuse the member service however they did take out the fee anyway. I feel violated and very upset. They claim they call but they didn't leave a message. I didn't receive any emails. I am only trying to get the charges reverse back into my account and they refuse to do so. I did cancel service as they as of July 15, 2011 when I notice the charge on my bank statement. My so call cancellation number from company is 00207.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Platinum-Service/Carson-City-Iowa-89706/National-Platinum-Service-Debit-Platinum-Service-Unauthorize-Bank-Charge-of-9995-on-July-753341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Platinum Service