Complaint Review: National Platinum

• Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: emnwosu — Hopatcong New Jersey United States of America
National Platinum
2533 North Carson St Carson, Nevada United States of America

National Platinum National Platinum Online Shopping I saw a debit item of $99.95 on my account and I called the number on the item line 800-972-8094. The man that answered the phone said that it was a membership to an online shopping network. I told hi Carson, Nevada

I received an alert on my account and discovered an unusual debit item from Platinum Service of $99.95 with a phone number 800-972-8094. When I called the number the guy that answered the phone said that it was a membership to a National Platinum Service for online shopping that I joined on line two months ago.
I told him that I never joined any online shopping service. We argued about it and he said that he has canceled the membership but the $99.95 was not refundable. I asked for their address and he gave me the address which is in Carson, Nevada. I told him that I would make a complaint about it.
I have checked my emails and there is nothing about the company or any information relating to them. I may have filled out an information on the Internet but I never joined any online membership because of this type of rip off.
I read about some one that was also dheated of the same rip off program. Something should be done to catch this type of company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Platinum/Carson-Nevada-89706/National-Platinum-National-Platinum-Online-Shopping-I-saw-a-debit-item-of-9995-on-my-acc-768719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Platinum