Complaint Review: National Platinum

• Reported By: gizmoe24 — cocoa Florida United States of America
National Platinum
5401-A South Blvd Box 161 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

National Platinum Scammed Overnight Charlotte, North Carolina

I was browsing online searching for payday advances. A pop up came on my screen stating something about a $10,000 line of credit shopping card. I declined and closed the window. I notified my bank the next day that my email address had been hacked ,and that I do all my banking online. I also stated that whoever did this had access to my account information to do as they pleased. She advised me that there were people who monitored all accounts 24/7 for unusual activity. She also told me that someone did try to take $99.59 ,but the bank did not let them. I was told that it would not go through ,and I had nothing to worry about. Two days later, I notice a charge of $99.95 that had been made. I called my bank to reiterrate and nothing the bank could do ,and I would have to contact National Platinum myself to get my money back. Today, I called and complained about what I just explained. I was able to file a dispute ,but was told it would take 15 days and there's no guarantee that I will get my money back. This needs to be stopped. My livelihood in affected by these scams that people run constantly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Platinum/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28217-274/National-Platinum-Scammed-Overnight-Charlotte-North-Carolina-744289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Platinum