Complaint Review: National Platinum

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Cyndi — Coventry Rhode Island United States of America
National Platinum

National Platinum zippypayday.com Insisted that I filled out for their cc, I didn't, they took $99.95 from my checking acct, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: IF

I was looking for a pay day loan, stupid I know, but I am in a financial bind (my husband recently passed away).  Suddenly I had an electronic check come out of my checking account for $99.95, there were no funds for this, but my bank paid & I was charged a $35.00 overdraft charge.

I called them & they stated I did fill out their application (I know I didn't, I would have never for this type of service), and since I did call they would cancel it, but they do not issue refunds, then they hung up on me.  I called back, got the same thing & they hung up.  Now they won't even answer the phone.

This is purely a rip-off, they hide behind anyone filling out anything online to do with a pay day loan, they are also zippy pay day loan....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Platinum/internet/National-Platinum-zippypaydaycom-Insisted-that-I-filled-out-for-their-cc-I-didnt-they-741535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Platinum

#1 Consumer Suggestion

IF

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

You did fill out something with zippy or national or they wouldn't suddenly have your bank account right after you looked for a pay day loan.  Odds are their site says enter info to see if you are approved, and you entered info.

IF they didn't actually give you money, call your bank and file a dispute of the charges.