Complaint Review: National Power Supply

• Reported By: BJK Truck Parts — Hermiston Oregon United States of America
National Power Supply
6 South Second Street Yakima, Washington United States of America

National Power Supply False Advertising Yakima, Washington

I ordered a rebuilt C-9 engine from National Power Supply on 8-31-11 and was told a 3 week lead time. I ordered the engine which I had to prepay $16,500 including core. After I sent payment National Power Supply never bothered to intiate correspondence.  At week 3 I called to see where engine was as it had not arrived and was told their supplier was having trouble with the engine. On Oct 17 2011 an engine arrived and the rebuilder had used the wrong block and would not fit our application. I had to ship off the old engine to the rebuilder so we could get the correct engine. We received the proper engine 12-2-11. Below is a quote from their website that National Power Supply wont honor.

Let us minimize your downtime get you big savings, and insure the quality for one less thing to worry about.

I called and talked to the owner Larry Pryor and asked for a $1250.00 refund since the engine was so late, to which he replied that he would only give me a credit if the rebuilder gave him one. If this was a honest company he would have gladly given me a refund. We also had to wait several weeks and make many phone calls to get our $3,500 core credit back I tried to call Larry about 3 weeks ago and he would not even take my call.

Dont do business here unless you want to get burnt!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Power-Supply/Yakima-Washington-98901/National-Power-Supply-False-Advertising-Yakima-Washington-842227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Power Supply