Complaint Review: National Prize Entry Reporting Center (NPRC)

• Submitted: Sat, November 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 01, 2008

• Reported By:STOCKTON California
National Prize Entry Reporting Center (NPRC)
NPRC.COM New York, New York U.S.A.

National Prize Entry Reporting Center (NPRC) NPRC IS A SCAM New York New York

I can't believe I didn't do a research about NPRC before I sent them my $19.99 check. I've recieved this so real letter that says locate to deliver notice on the top of the page around October 17,2008. After I read it, because it sound so real I was so excited and can't wait another day to sign and send it back. So I sign and enclosed a personal check with it and send it that same day.

About 2 weeks later, I didn't recieve anything from them I decided to do a little research on the internet. Once I finish typing NPRC and click a couple of times it takes me straight to this ripoff website.

I've read a couple of ripoff reports and it sound just like mine except that the I.D number is different only. I finally reallize that I'm not the only one that have recieve this scam letter.

I was so upset and angry at the same time and decided to pull out the paper out to read it again because I remember on the back of the first page reading something about I responder who are dissatisfied with the report can write them a letter regarding a refund. When I finish writing my letter and ready to send I couldn't find the return address for NPRC anywhere on the report and I've already throw away the envelope that comes with it. Now I'm stuck, I can't do anything but next time I will be more smarter and research before joining or signning anything.

May
STOCKTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Prize-Entry-Reporting-Center-NPRC/New-York-New-York/National-Prize-Entry-Reporting-Center-NPRC-NPRC-IS-A-SCAM-New-York-New-York-387102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Prize Entry Reporting Center (NPRC)