Complaint Review: National Prize Reporting Center, Gregory Hart

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
National Prize Reporting Center, Gregory Hart
P.O. Box 9002 Levittown, New York U.S.A.

National Prize Reporting Center, Gregory Hart gave me a sence of false hope Levittown Or Bethpage New York

I received a delivery notice in the mail stating I won a large sum of money,
all I had to do is send $19.99 to the NPRC and I then would receive the money. I did not send any money, I checked out your site and learned this is a scam.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Prize-Reporting-Center-Gregory-Hart/Levittown-New-York-11756/National-Prize-Reporting-Center-Gregory-Hart-gave-me-a-sence-of-false-hope-Levittown-Or-B-285487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Prize Reporting Center, Gregory Hart