Complaint Review: National Prize Reporting Center - National Check Fraud Center

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
National Prize Reporting Center - National Check Fraud Center
P.O. Box 9101 Bethpage, New York 11714-9101 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

National Prize Reporting Center - National Check Fraud Center Son sent a check for $19.99 to P.O. Box 9101 Bethpage, New York 11714-9101 Charleston South Carolina

You are not going to believe what I just saw online.
My son just received a sweepstake check in the mail on 02/12/08 for one million two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It said to send $19.99 for cash, check, or money order. I told him it's a scam and not to send them any money. I'm not sure if he listened to me or not because of wishful thinking.

Anyway I got online to report this and saw this site called National Check Fraud Center. A red flag occured when they asked for my social security#, checking account #, Credit card #, I can go on and on but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. These people are dangerous because there are some people out there that are Vulnerable to this mess and if they fill out this eight page form they are up the creek without a paddle!!!
Who are these people? I don't know if I can trust you guys!! This is sick!!!

The address is below:

Identified Individual
P. O. Box 9101
Bethpage, NY 11714-19101

Fedup
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Prize-Reporting-Center-National-Check-Fraud-Center/Charleston-South-Carolina-29416/National-Prize-Reporting-Center-National-Check-Fraud-Center-Son-sent-a-check-for-1999-309552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Prize Reporting Center - National Check Fraud Center