Complaint Review: National Processing Center

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Lynn haven Florida
National Processing Center
222W. 21st St. Suite F-310 Norfolk, Virginia U.S.A.

National Processing Center I applied for a grant to have my house repaired. leaking in every room. They charged my $380.00 and then no grant and no refund! Norfolk Virginia

These people contacted me and I thought they were frome the Gov't so assumed they were tried and true. Said I qualified for a grant. there would be a $380.00 fee for lawyers to do research to see which grant was for me. I agreed for the bank to debit my account. I waited several weeks and did not hear from them. Started calling and they were always changing their hours and that put doubt in my mind about them so after several atempts they finally answered and I requested my money back. A Mary Gilmore is one that I spoke with. They said I had to fill out a form. They sent it to me with instructions that said the papers were do be blank and I HAD to sent it back Priority Mail within 3 days .

I would have overnighted it but would I have gotten my money back. I did everything they ask me to to get my money back. They never would return my calls. I call every day for months. Sometimes 2 times a day until I got so frustrated I gave up. I still want my money from them! I even emailed a McCullum in Va. I think he is a congressman. No reply. I email Allen Boyd here in Florida. No response. So does anyone out there care for the widow that get ripped off! Well we will see. I read on Google that took me to your site that another lady in Cottondale which is right up the road from me got the same mess as I did from the same people. So, can you do something about getting our money back? Or is this just a sight to spill our guts? I live on disibility and things are so tight and I don't even have the luxury of going out and shopping for my 10 grandchildren here at Christmas time. I love with all my heart and when someone does me like this it stabs my in the heart! I pray that the man who is in charge of all this deception has a miserable return for what he has done to innocent people. I bet he has hemmroids even as I type! But, I still want my money back! $380.00! to be exact!

Margie
Lynn haven, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Processing-Center/Norfolk-Virginia-23517/National-Processing-Center-I-applied-for-a-grant-to-have-my-house-repaired-leaking-in-eve-1029511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Processing Center