Complaint Review: National Processing Center

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cottondale Alabama
National Processing Center
www.nationalprocessingcenter.org Norfolk, Virginia U.S.A.

National Processing Center Mary Gilmore convinced me that I was 100% guarantee to get a grant for a senior mobile home community Norfolk Virginia

I inquired about a grant online and was contacted by Mary Gilmore a representative of National Processing Center. She called me daily wanting me to send them $385 for their assistance in helping me get the grant. I gave in against better judgement, let them bank draft the money and she gave me a
confirmation number. I questioned this lady seven ways from Sunday and she totally convinced me that the company was legit.

I was to receive the application pack in 21 days, I called about this time and was told it had been mailed. Sure enough a couple of days later it arrived with specific return instructions. I was to mail it back and they would contact me within in 4 to 6 months. That was 9 months ago.

Still no word from them, no refund of my money nothing. I was guaranteed that if no grants were available for my idea (which she assured me was a done deal) I would be refunded my money minus a $39.99 fee.

How can these people be allowed to continue to ripoff others. When you say no, they call you daily until you finally give in to their scam.

Rita
Cottondale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Processing-Center/Norfolk-Virginia/National-Processing-Center-Mary-Gilmore-convinced-me-that-I-was-100-guarantee-to-get-a-gr-1033474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Processing Center