Complaint Review: National Processing Center

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Grandma Sherry — Rincon Georgia United States of America
National Processing Center
325 Pennsylvania Ave. PMD #220 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

National Processing Center Sent me a postcard trying to get info for more death benefits.Scam!! They didn't even use correct name! Washington, District of Columbia

I am a 83 y/o retired women and I received a post card in the mail yesterday(7-9-2019). It was a little suspicious so I searched online and found out it was a scam! The postcard return address is : National Processing Center, PMB #220 ,325 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC  20077-1038. The info on the card was saying I was possibly eligible for more death benefits up to 15,000 dollars and I needed to give them my signature, age and phone number, then send it back within 5 days. What really got my attention was it was not my correct name. This kind of thing should be stopped. Are this types of addresses on some kind of watch list? If not they should be, because I hate to think of what could of happened if I sent it back with my info on it. Caution!! it looks real and official.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Processing-Center/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20077-1038/National-Processing-Center-Sent-me-a-postcard-trying-to-get-info-for-more-death-benefits-909564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Processing Center