Complaint Review: National Processing Center

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:Story Arkansas
National Processing Center
nationl processing center Nationwide U.S.A.

Nationl Processing Center scammers & thieves Norfolk Virginia

I was contacted a few weeks ago from National Processing Center (obviously they have been tracking my internet travels). I am a single mother and small business owner. I have been searching for government grants because you hear all the time there is money out there. I have never asked for help. Never got any type of assistance. I just need a little help with my business.

They contacted me by phone and said they had lawyers who helped people get grants because it was such a grinding process. I asked a bunch of questions thought they sounded legit and authorized them to take $385.00 out of my checking account. They said they would refund all but $39.95 if they could not help me and it would take up to 8 months to hear from some of the grant people. I received a small questionare, mailed it back. I have called numerous times, and no one has returned my calls. When I call the message is that all reps are busy and have a blessed day.

I left a message today that I thought they had scammed me and that God would take care of this. I need that money. I am afraid I am fixing to lose my business and I don't know what I am going to do. I am so upset that I have allowed someone to do this to me.

Story, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Processing-Center/nationwide/Nationl-Processing-Center-scammers-thieves-Norfolk-Virginia-357925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Processing Center