Complaint Review: National Processing Company/Retriever Payment Systems

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Angie — Puckett Mississippi United States of America
National Processing Company/Retriever Payment Systems
7851 West 185th Street, Suite 200 Tinley Park, Illinois United States of America

National Processing Company/Retriever Payment Systems NPC, Did not send my pin pad, claims they aren't responsible, that LFG is, but they did sign me up, can't get out of contract!!! Tinley Park, Illinois

BE WARE of signing lease/processing agreements with NPC?Retriever and LFG.  They will lock you in to a long term contract that is a pain to get out of even if they are at fault.

NPC/Retriever signed me up and installed my equipment, but didn't leave the pin pad.  When I wanted out of the contract.  They would NOT let me.  The LFG (Lease Finance Group) says that they just sold the equipment to NPC/Retriever and is no longer responsible for the equipment, but I MUST pay them for the equipment. FYI, I did return the equipment that I had to them over a year ago.

NPC/Retriever who installed the equipment (I guess their installer maybe kept my pin pad, IDK)!  Well, they aren't responsible either.  Neither will work with me on a fair settlement of any sort.  NPC/Retriever wants nearly $600 to settle and LFG wants over $6,000. LFG has started a court case and hit my credit report with a charge off and NPC/Retriever is threatening the same.

Their eople are very unreasonable to talk or work with!  PLEASE, PLEASE be ware and let your attorney read your paper work before signing anything!  You will need him/her if you don't!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Processing-CompanyRetriever-Payment-Systems/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/National-Processing-CompanyRetriever-Payment-Systems-NPC-Did-not-send-my-pin-pad-claims-827765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Processing Company/Retriever Payment Systems