flew

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: JenIndigo2 — Akron Ohio
National Processing
Erie, Pennsylvania USA

National Processing Scam? I received a phone call from this company saying that I needed to call to avoid 2 charges against me. Erie Pennsylvania

Does anyone know anything about this organization? I just received a very peculiar phone message stating that I have been served.

Can anyone help? I googled this organization and numerous fraud reports showed up in the search.

Thanks. J

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Processing/Erie-Pennsylvania/National-Processing-Scam-I-received-a-phone-call-from-this-company-saying-that-I-needed-t-1121056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Processing