Complaint Review: National Procurement Center - Paula Woods - Ben Davis

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Rochester New Hampshire
National Procurement Center - Paula Woods - Ben Davis
www.webgrants.com Champlain, New York U.S.A.

National Procurement Center - Paula Woods - Ben Davis Took $343.50 for promised $5,000 grant, haven't heard from them since, phone out of order Champlain New York

Paula Woods promised me a guarantee of $5,000 in grant money or the fee is refunded. If any 3 applications are denied, I get a full refund. If it takes longer than 6 months from the date of the benefits report, my fee is also refunded. I paid them March, 4, 2008. It's been over 6 months and I still haven't received a benefits report or any other communication from them. I tried calling Paula's personal phone number (646-918-5016) which she gave me over the phone in March and it is no longer in service. I called the customer service number (866-542-6438) and it says this number is temporarily unavailable and to check the number and try again later. I did speak to a customer service representative named Ben Davis who assured me they were working on my application several months ago but cannot get in touch with anyone now. I feel violated and am upset that I sent all that money for naught, and being on disability, money is hard to come by.

PJ
Rochester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Procurement-Center-Paula-Woods-Ben-Davis/Champlain-New-York/National-Procurement-Center-Paula-Woods-Ben-Davis-Took-34350-for-promised-5000-gra-376139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Procurement Center - Paula Woods - Ben Davis