Complaint Review: National Publicity Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By: Raven media - grant master new 2007 deluxe edition — Fayetteville Georgia U.S.A.
National Publicity Services
11700 West charles Blve las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

National Publicity Services Cash Award Scam las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: i know what u r going thru

I was Victmed of Fraud and sent money for processing fee $20.00 I was not very knowledge and Scams, I entered a sweepstakes contest with DIY Network for $25,0000 kitchen makeover.

Little did I know about sweepstakes contest. I was told I had won a internation sweepstakes large sum of money. This company has sent over 10 documents and I truly thought it was real.  Amount of money they told me I won (You have won a cash wasrd in a National sweepstake and this is your only letter of notification)

The amount of this $875,900.50 the processing fee $20.50.  What you don't know can actual kill you and destroy you.  I hope no one have to go thru what I been thru.

I contacted Criminal Division USPS, FBI,GBI Attorney General Office,Better Business Bureau and local Police Dept,Trade commissioner. My case was opened and closed the same day.  I rec'd a Fraudlent check from this company a long with Home Depot whom I contacted and they were already aware..

I hope these people want call and threaten you. I was so happy when CITI Bank told me that attempt to take 25,000.00 from my account.  Unauthorized withdrawl where taken out of my account with Delta Community Credit Union. They were unable to tell were the actual people got my account number.

I sad that because of my illness and the prove I gave my Criminal Division didn't care.

May this help someone else. I lost all my savings 200+ and know could help me. I was so scared and they keep calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Publicity-Services/las-Vegas-Nevada-891135/National-Publicity-Services-Cash-Award-Scam-las-Vegas-Nevada-611082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Publicity Services

#1 General Comment

i know what u r going thru

AUTHOR: Lovett - (USA)

The same thing happened to my grandmother of 90 yrs and she had already given these pigs over 100,000.00 over a 4 year period. Once you give these scammers a check they will copy your signature and start doing a debt out of your account daily until you have nothing. REMEMBER YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR WINNINGS OF ANY KIND! the police should of told you that. If they keep calling, just document down everything. They also have PO boxes and the postal services don't shut down these kind of people. They can't come after you and they know it. Its what they do just keep calling you but don't call them back, it might cost you and you don't even know it until you get your phone bill.  or change your number that'll really piss them off.