Complaint Review: National Publishers Exchange

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Pratt Kansas
National Publishers Exchange
8285 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 150 Largo, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 727-369-2700
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

National Publishers Exchange They sent me magazines that I did not want and told them so. They called in December, 2008 and I extended a couple magazines, they called again in May, 2009 and I tried to avoid taking any new magazines. They billed me $68.08 2nd time. Largo Florida

They sent me 5 magazines after the phone call in May charging me for $67.08. I did not want anymore because I had renewed my magazines in December when they had called then.

Last week I called each of these Magazines; Black Enterprise, Sports Illistrated, Muscle & Fitness, Flex, Men's Health at the phone numbers that were printed in their magazines and was told to contact National Publisher's Exchange. The phone numbers they gave me were different, I finally got one and they told me they could not do anything about the charge, I would have to eat it.

I will mail the magazines back if they come again and have requested a credit on my credit card. I also may cancel my credit card because I do not trust this company to have it in their records.

Charlie
Pratt, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Publishers-Exchange/Largo-Florida-33777/National-Publishers-Exchange-They-sent-me-magazines-that-I-did-not-want-and-told-them-so-465930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Publishers Exchange