Complaint Review: National Readers Service

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Jonathan — San Marcos California United States of America
National Readers Service
1709 So. Braddock Ave #166 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

National Readers Service Can't cancel my account NRS Scam Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The company called me sometime back now saying if I wanted to subscribe and unfortunetly unknowning i did. They said it would be $68.28 for the next 19 months. They asked me to give them my CC#, which i have cancelled and now they sent me a bill that I owe and when I called them about it they told me I had owed the over one thousand dollars, and also my SSN. I've done my research and found out that the address i was given is fake. I also looked it up on the internet for other responses and they were all pretty much the same as me. I tried calling the suppose number of National Reader Service Costumer Service and they say that i got the wrong company. I need to cancel my account now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Readers-Service/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15218/National-Readers-Service-Cant-cancel-my-account-NRS-Scam-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-590138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Readers Service