Complaint Review: National Real Estate Investor

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 27, 2008

• Reported By:San Angelo Texas
National Real Estate Investor
2483 North Canyon Road Provo, Utah U.S.A.

National Real Estate Investor fraudulent and dishonest, cheated, deceived, unfair, misled, scamed, shocked, appalled and dismayed Provo Utah

The National Real Estate Investor program has fraudulently charged funds to my credit cards while being willfully dishonest about what I would receive. I am appalled that a business that calls and wants so desperately to make you believe that you can succeed with their program would have no regard for the dishonest and illegal way they rob you by charging for things they don't deliver.

I was told I had Asset Protection and later told differently. Also, I was scamed by being charged for future seminars.

The company took off $5,000 for the M-5, I was sure I could not attend. The invoice, which I had to request, said the M-5 was $9.995. I feel cheated out of the difference along with other seminars for which I was charged.

I was led to believe the Tax Lien Tour, $4,995, was inclusive, all I had to do was get there. This to was dishonest on the part of the company.

Also, I was charged for a 3-Day seminar at $2,995 and also for the DVD of the seminar for $995. The NRI would not refund any money lost on the seminars and I cannot afford to attend them.

Susan
San Angelo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Real-Estate-Investor/Provo-Utah-84604/National-Real-Estate-Investor-fraudulent-and-dishonest-cheated-deceived-unfair-misled-356287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Real Estate Investor