• Report: #212070

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 09, 2006

• Reported By:smithtown New York
National Real Estate Processing Services
2950 Cypress Creek Rd Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-6676847
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

National Real Estate Processing Services Scammed Me Ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claim

National Real Estate Processing Serivces is a company that processes Mortgage loans for Mortgage Brokers. When we found out about them and contacted them to do our Processing, They insisted they were the best in the business and are mistake free. I then persisted on asking them if there were any mistakes on their end will there be a re-imbursment. They insisted there will be no mistakes. SO I used them. Within my second loan with them there was already a screw-up on their end with the bank. I then had to take it to a different bank and try to save my loan. With the second bank they again messed up the loan and I lost it. When contacting the President Jonathon Ende, he told me that there was nothing that they could do. So now I am out of 8K because of an imcompetent procssor and a boss who doesn't know how to train his people or run a business.

Mike
smithtown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Real-Estate-Processing-Services/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/National-Real-Estate-Processing-Services-Scammed-Me-Ripoff-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-212070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Real Estate Processing Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claim

AUTHOR: Jonathon - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately, Mike's claims are not well founded. My company, National Real Estate Processing Services, is among the most respected and trusted processing companies in the country, NREPSonline.com. We have branches throughout the country that work tirelessly for our loan officers.

In fact I actually received a phone call in beginning of relationship praising my processor. In Mike's instance there was an innocent mistake made by the processor which can happen w. any file. Mike called me demanding that i reimburse him for his lost commission of 8K although there was never any close guarantee and also considering the fact that my service is free to the broker. We only charge on closed files so my processor and my company received no compensation for the file. It also clearly states in our Processing Agreement which was signed by the client, that there we are not responsible for errors and ommissions.

In processing our reputation is our lifeline and it is unfortunate that a loan officer would make these claims after his processor spent over 5 weeks working diligently on his files to receive zero compensation.

My processors and myself look forward to strengthening our relationship as we continue to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.

Sincerely,