Complaint Review: National Rebate Center

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Nij — Richmond Virginia
National Rebate Center
300 International Drive,Suite 100 Williamsville, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 877-885-6480
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

National Rebate Center Not paying my Rebate money even after my rebate got approved. Williamsville, New York

Hi,

I have submitted my rebate for "QFX Earbud Offer No. 20121119C" to National rebate center somewhere in Jan-2013. I am supposed to get my rebate money with in 8 weeks. My rebate got approved long time back. However I have not received 12 rebate from them. I contacted them 4-5 times. Their customer service agents are even very rude.

I will never buy any products for those I have to submit rebate to National rebate center.

Very very bad company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Rebate-Center/Williamsville-New-York-14221/National-Rebate-Center-Not-paying-my-Rebate-money-even-after-my-rebate-got-approved-Will-1044234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Rebate Center