Complaint Review: National Recovery Agency

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Coral Gables Florida
National Recovery Agency
2491 Paxton Street Harrisburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

National Recovery Agency - For Capital Assistance Group Added Collection Account on Credit File Harrisburg Pennsylvania

NRA just added a $ 65.00 bil for CAPITAL ASSISTANCE GROUP on my Credit Report. I called them and they said this is from 2004 BMG order. I told them that I did not order music from BMG. They gave me a list of some of the CD's "Counting Crows" and what else. I don't shop with BMG, I told them again. Julius then hung up on me. I called again and spoke to a Chris. I told him that were was the breakdown. I told him I purchase from Best Buy and online from Amazon. He said I had to file a police report. I said they are going to ask me for details and I do not even have a bill. He said, that I could send them a fax.

In the meantime without receing prior bill or notice they added this derrogatory item on my credit file. If it is allegedly from 2004 then why did they re-age the account to 05/2009.

No bill, no verification of debt. I filed a complaiint with the FTC, the Pa. BBB, the PA Attorney General and the Florida Dept of Consumer Services.

I contacted the credit bureau and advised that this was fraudulent.

I have emailed, faxed, and am sending a Certified mailing to this scam artist.

I have sent the same documentation to the Florida Department of Consumer Services.

How can the government allow the CRAs to ruin one's credit this way?

SLA
Coral Gables, Fl.

Sandy
Coral Gables, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Recovery-Agency/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17111/National-Recovery-Agency-For-Capital-Assistance-Group-Added-Collection-Account-on-Credit-459769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Recovery Agency