Complaint Review: National Recovery Agency/Columbia House

2491 Paxton St Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

National Recovery Agency/Columbia House Filed to experian credit agency stating I owe $67.00, they stated an open date of august 2009. Last thing I bought from them was in 2004. I also have ALL canceled checks. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I received a letter from National Recovery Agency in December 2009, stating I owe them $67.00 from a debt by Colombia House.

I have not had a Colombia House Account since 2004. I called Colombia House who stated they have no information of a remaining debt in my name.

I called National Recovery Agency and they also stated they had no information regarding when the debt was bought from Columbia House, only that I owed the $67.00.

I looked at my credit reports and National Recovery Agency reported to Experian  that I owed $67.00. and that the debt was opened in August of 2009 and first reported in Sept. 2009.

Good thing I have saved my banking statements from 2003 to the present. However, now I am left with hours of disputing, collecting information and paying for certified letters, etc.

I disputed with Experian and they stated that they looked into the report and it is valid and will stay on my report.

It is absolutely outragous that I even need to do any of this. NRA should be put out of buisness. Fraud is what this is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Recovery-AgencyColumbia-House/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17111/National-Recovery-AgencyColumbia-House-Filed-to-experian-credit-agency-stating-I-owe-67-564401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Recovery Agency/Columbia House