Complaint Review: National Recovery Network LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Valerie — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
National Recovery Network LLC
10869 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

National Recovery Network LLC NRN Rick st. Marie,Ron Carllton, Michael and Jessica, RIPPED ME OFF ! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR STUFF ! Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Please soemone who worked for them get in touch

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ex-Employee worked there for 2 years

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The truth

This company is a total scam! They told me that they would help me to recover my truck for $100.00 to $500.00 depending on effort. I assisted them in the recovery,They took my truck to and impound lot instead of my home. They told me that they had to do repo paper work on it before they could bring it to my house. Instead I received a invoice emailed to me for $2002.50.

When I called the company to ask them what was the explanation of this bill, I was rudely spoken to by a woman named Jessica and Mr. Rick St. Marie and they told me  that was the bill pay it or we will liquidate your vehicle for payment. I told them that this was unacceptable and I will not accept this. Since this incident I have learned that this is a company with a really bad reputation, with the BBB, The rip off report, &scam book. Somebody needs to stop this company from continuing this kind of Bad Business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Recovery-Network-LLC/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/National-Recovery-Network-LLC-NRN-Rick-st-MarieRon-Carllton-Michael-and-Jessica-RIPPED-947681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Recovery Network LLC

Please soemone who worked for them get in touch

AUTHOR: One Stop Auto Sales - (United States of America)

My name is Tammy I work for One Stop Auto Sales we used this company to repo three vehicles for us they recovered two and we paid them over 1500.00 and Rick still mwill not release vehicles he wants us to pay 988.00 on a vehicl ethey didnt even recover before he releases ur vehicles we paid for . We are seeking legal representation we are not letting this company get away with this, And Jessica is a liar she lied to us and to Rick regarding conversations we had about this repo. I need info on who they are licensed through. PLease contact me (((REDACTED)))

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ex-Employee worked there for 2 years

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

I completely back the consumer report and the ex-employee David. I too worked there and left due to criminal practices. They steal cars assuming the are out for repo, the price gouge and mislead customers. Every employee working there is trained to be crooked and practice crimnal activity by the owner Rick Sambrano. He is a know crimnal and is running this company in Arizona with licenses in New Mexico. Everything about the place is criminal and it is just a matter of time for the proper authoritie to shut him down. I am glad I got out when I could.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The truth

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I was employed as a manager for National Recovery Network from February 2011 until August of 2011.  I left because I could no longer represent myself for his company.  Every day someone would call and complain about the way their case was handled and every day they were put off and ignored until Rick finally decided to talk to them and indorm them that they would need to pay his balance or lose the recovered unit.  He also recovered vehicles that lien holders were not even aware they were being pursued by National Recovery Network and I felt that I was assisting in breaking the law.

At first, I read these volumes of complaints on the internet and chose to remain silent, but recently Rick has even managed to STEAL from the company I work for now.  I foolishly thought he would hold me above all this bull but I was wrong.

In the end, I advise anyone using Rick's services to be prepared to be lied to...enough said.

reaching