Complaint Review: National Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Walter Anaheim CA — Anaheim California United States of America
National Recovery Solutions
9903 Paramount Blvd Suite 446 Downey, California United States of America

National Recovery Solutions Downey CA National Recovery Solutions Downey CA threaten to sue me Downey, California

I got a letter and a call from " I got a call from a blocked number wanting me to pay for a Macy's account that my ex-wife ran up and the courts ordered her to pay it in our divorce! The guys name was "John" said that the sheriffs were going to my work in 5 days to serve me with a lawsuit and garnishment if I didn't pay them or post date a check for the end of the month. The credit card had a balance of about $600.00 and these clowns wanted $2,599.97 because of the interest late fees and attorney fees. Is that legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Recovery-Solutions/Downey-California-90240/National-Recovery-Solutions-Downey-CA-National-Recovery-Solutions-Downey-CA-threaten-to-s-929394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Recovery Solutions