Complaint Review: National Recruiters of America

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: TexasMan — Plano Texas United States of America
National Recruiters of America
13601 Preston Road, Suite 400 E., Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas United States of America

National Recruiters of America NRA Employment assistance; career consutling; career advice; job assistance Dallas, Texas

To all of you seeking jobs.  National Recruiters of America is another rip off agency who pretends to help people needing to find work.  I mean pretend.   The Dallas office has a character by the name of Nick, who is the rudest and condesending individual.  Nick has a great sales story about how he can put you in touch with decision makers and find a job for you quicker and faster than the normal process.  When he reviews your resume, even if it is professional written, he will rip to shred and tell you how stupid your resume.  Nick does this all to get you to spend thousands of dollars with them -- this is called their marketing service.

NRA supposedly offers traditional recruiting services, however if this is what you are interested in.  All they will do is enter you into a database and IF they happen to find a job match them may call you.  But do not waste your time.

I recently spent time, being foolish like all others before and met with NRA.  The first interview was with Nathalie, a personable individual.  All she did was ask me a few questions.  I obviosuly pass some threshold because she said she wanted me to meet with their specialist which turned out to be Nick.  My time with Nathalie was no more than 30 minutes.  At the start she was callious and some what rude unitl I told her to get a better attitude.

My second interview, or should I say meeting, was with Nick.  As I outlined above, Nick proceed to tell me how bad my resume was and that it would not even be read by a senior executive of a company.  He asked me who wrote and when I told him a professional resume writer did, his comment was that I wasted my money and the NRA could have done a better job in their sleep.  All during the meeting, Nick was obnoxious and rude.  Near the end of the session, Nick said he would get concurence from his staff to determine if NRA could help me and that he would get back to me, either with we will help you or no we cannot help you.  Well, let's say I have not heard word one from him or anyone else at NRA.

So unless you are prepared to spend money with NRA, do not waste your time.  You might as well set it on fire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Recruiters-of-America/Dallas-Texas-75240/National-Recruiters-of-America-NRA-Employment-assistance-career-consutling-career-advice-978072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Recruiters of America