Complaint Review: National Register's Who's Who

• Reported By: JLeslie — Connecticut United States of America
National Register's Who's Who
2 Wall Street 5th Floor NY, New York United States of America

National Register's Who's Who FRAUD New York, New York

This company called me last year.  Because I have been in Who's Who of American Women since about 1975 I assumed this company was connected with them and I authorized their charge and created a page about myself over the phone. I never received the book.  And what is even worse is that I just learned that they charged by business credit card without authorization last month twice, for a total of about $700.  The phone # listed in the prior RIP OFF report is not a working number and I have probably lost that money.  As a result I just asked my bank for a new card #.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Registers-Whos-Who/NY-New-York-10005/National-Registers-Whos-Who-FRAUD-New-York-New-York-985165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Register's Who's Who