slave

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: James S — San Diego California
National Rental Car
617 South Highway 101 Solana Beach, California United States of America

National Rental Car - Solana Beach Sunset Motors, Inc They charged me for gas when I returned the car full of gas Solana Beach, California

*Author of original report: Thank you!

*UPDATE Employee: National Cares

I rented a truck.  The truck was not full of gas.  The tank was 7/8 full.  I returned it 7/8 full.  I talked to them several times, but refused to return the money they charged me for the gas.  I feel that this is standard operating procedure for them.  They give you a truck that is not full of gas, then charge you when you bring it back.  RIP-OFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Rental-Car/Solana-Beach-California-92075/National-Rental-Car-Solana-Beach-Sunset-Motors-Inc-They-charged-me-for-gas-when-I-retur-1045700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Rental Car

Thank you!

AUTHOR: James S - ()

The corporate office took care of this.  They refunded my $30 for my gas.  Thank you National for being responsive.

National Cares

AUTHOR: Nationalcar Cares - ()

James S

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@nationalcar.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130612-001834 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,Carol H.