Complaint Review: National Retail Supply

• Submitted: Sat, September 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 03, 2011

• Reported By: Jack — Merrickville Ontario Canada
National Retail Supply
2015 Drummond St. Suite 802 Montreal QC H3G 1W7 Montreal, Quebec United States of America

National Retail Supply Unwanted Products Shipped to Me: Harrassing Phone Calls Insisting that I had ordered the products! Montreal, Quebec

National Retail Supply has been ripping us off for years. They started calling my business several years ago asking how many rolls of paper I would need for my interac machine. I thought this was unusual because I thought the bank supplied the paper. I told him I didn't want any. He insisted it was part of my package and that I had to take it. I said, No I don't want it I have enough paper. He became adamant so I hung up the phone while he was still talking. A few weeks later a package arrived full of rolls of paper and cleaning cards. It was over $300. I packed it back up and wrote return to sender on it. I got another phone call and this guy was talking like I had done something really bad. He said it was part of the package I ordered and I could not refuse it. I said I had no idea what package he was talking about because I never ordered anything. He said he would send me a smaller amount and asked if that was alright. I told him that I did not want any more rolls and not to send them but he did. This kept going on and on. Finally I just kept hanging up on him.

Now my husband who has a business is having the same problem. They phoned and asked when he wanted his rolls of paper and he said the same thing, that he didn't want them. This was last year and he got the rolls and a whole box of cleaning cards for the interac machine. When he told me about it I said, " Don't you remember all the problems I had with those guys years ago? Unfortunately my husband paid for the product and now he is getting the phone calls again saying that they are sending more rolls. He told them NO he didn't want any that he still had enough for next 2 to 3 years. The company called him and insisted that it was part of his order and that he had to take it. He told them NO! This week we got a box of rolls for $111.31 delivered to us. I was going to send them back when I thought I would first look them up on line and that is when I found the Rip Off Report. I think it is just terrible that a company can do this. How many years have they been doing this scam? How do we stop it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Retail-Supply/Montreal-Quebec-H3G-1W7/National-Retail-Supply-Unwanted-Products-Shipped-to-Me-Harrassing-Phone-Calls-Insisting-772741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Retail Supply