Complaint Review: National Reward Center

• Submitted: Wed, April 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 14, 2004

• Reported By:Coral Springs Florida
National Reward Center
Bonus America 834 S. Broadway, 5th Floor Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

National Reward Center ripoff, come on with promise of expensive merchantise shipped to me for free. Los Angeles California

Received an e-mail for an oversized delivery of merchandise to be delivered to me. I followed all steps and found my delivery was a large and expensive giant screen tv and sound system.

Next step was to fill in all information called for. I followed the instructions and was sent to an order page which seemed to be required. I ordered $19 worth of merchandise as instructed. Once the order was placed I had a chat with someone who thanked me for the order and as I had a power failure just at that time my computer went down. I thought nothing of it.

My debit card was charged for the $19. Two days later I received another e-mail with a spacific number to make arrangements for my oversized delivery. So I played the game and again afer doing what was instructed, I found my self at another ordering page. I ordered again just to see what would happen this time.

Well after order was completed I again was connected with a representative, When I started to ask questions about the oversized delivery she became nervous and promptly discontinued our conversation. Which leade me to think that this is a real big scam. I will seek to
get my money refunded promptly

Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2004 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Reward-Center/Los-Angeles-California-90014/National-Reward-Center-ripoff-come-on-with-promise-of-expensive-merchantise-shipped-to-me-87649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Reward Center