Complaint Review: National Screening Center

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: neverstopfighting — Alabama
National Screening Center
407 fannin houston, Select State/Province USA

National Screening Center CPS AND OWNER BRUCE JEFFERIES WORK TOGETHER TO TAKE CHILDREN FROM THEIR PARENTS houston TEXAS

*Consumer Comment: Yup

This place is in the business of taking bribes to give whatever result someone needs MAINLY CPS. Where do I begin? Well I dont do drugs and neither does my fiance. in fact drugs have absolutley nothing to do with my case and never have. I went here for a urine test and the tester filled out my paper completley while i sat at her desk and tghen told me to wait as she would call me back when it was time.So Im sitting there waiting and i look at this paper and where asked if she observed me giving my sample she marked yes and where it asked was the specimin between x and y degrees she also marked yes. Hmmm ok but you havent even called me back to give my sample. I couldve walked out then and there and had a signed form that said i submitted to my UA. Right away I thought, well this place doesnt follow the rules at all. I gave my sample and she did NOT observe me.

That same morning we had been in court and 2 testers came to the courthouse to get a hair sample from my fiance. Oddly, they went straight for his arm(he has a full head of hair) his arm hairs are stubble bc he shaves. So that made absolutley no sense. It was nothing but scraps of stubble. Then they also did not give him a copy of his paper. I immediatley though something isnt right here...so i told him to call the following week and get results. Well, imagine our shock when they said those scraps of stubbly arm hair tested positive for cocaine and at a level of 15,00 which he was told is a daily users levels. I was livid! he called 10 times and demanded answers and told them they must have had a mistake at the lab or something. He also told Bruce that that result is completely wrong that he wasnt given his paper and he wanted it so he went down and they gave him a copy. He told Bruce he was going to get his own test done to prove it was innacurate.

Heres where it gets interesting, that positive result was never reported to CPS instead they reported that he never took the test!! So CPS says he refused to take the hair test and clearly he not only has his paper to prove it but he was told the result and Bruce also told our attorney the result over the phone. So how did it suddenly vanish? Is it bc he alerted them he was having his own test done(which he did and was neg of course)

So fastforward to last month and he is told to take another "since he refused the first one" again Bruces son Ross who is a tester there goes straight for his arm hair. Takes stubble over a full head of hair and comes back positive for cocaine again!! This time at a 5k level. Impossible for someone who doesnt do drugs but also has had his own negative hair test between NSC 2 bogus ones.

So he is about to once again have his own hair test done again another $200 down the drain just bc these ppl wanna lie! CPS is so hellbent on not losing my case simply bc I have fought them since day 1. So please believe cps has no problem tossing $$$$ to this disgusting place to get the "result" they need. To think of how many people lose theor children bc of these sick money hungry degenerates. Oh and I also know they take bribes bc someone i know who was also going through a custody case supposedley "failed" his test and he saw Ross and the gym and he recognized him and he told him "dude let me know if you have to take another one and Ill hook you up" and gave his phone number to my friend!!! So theres your proof they will gladly accept a payoff and not think twice about it.

My attorneys are gearing up to drag them into court and lets see if they can defend their falsified results

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Screening-Center/houston-Select-StateProvince/National-Screening-Center-CPS-AND-OWNER-BRUCE-JEFFERIES-WORK-TOGETHER-TO-TAKE-CHILDREN-FR-1167951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Screening Center

Yup

AUTHOR: - ()

Funny we don't see the scumbag Stacey commenting that's bc she knows she's a liar...CPS is only in this for money stay away from them and make sure you sue their butts off they are disgusting ppl...more kids die in fostercare..and CPS don't care bc it's about money...do not open the door to them ..