Complaint Review: National Securities Corporation

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Frank D — Glendale Arizona
National Securities Corporation
775 Park Ave. Suite 380 Huntington, New York United States of America

National Securities Corporation Jeffrey Moon Jeffrey Moon to solicit a sale offered to refund all losses if I incurred any with this transaction Huntington, New York

National Securities Corporation, Scam Jeff Moon broker

Jerry Moon broker at National Securities Corporation solicited me to purchase AK Steel Holding Corp at approximately $23 and knew it was going up to $36 a share.

Today the AKS Stock is worth $2.86

Jeffrey Moon was so convinced that he would pay me every dollar I lost on his recommendation to buy these shares. Jeffrey made this statement 2-3 times to me so I took his recommendation and bought this stock . By the time MAY of 2010 rolled around I called Jeffrey several times to call his bluff as the stock as of today is worth less then $3 a share. When Jeffrey heard it was me on the phone he would have his Supervisor pick up the phone, Jeffrey would no longer speak with me, that's when his Supervisor told me he would lose his job as he Just Started to work with National Securities Corp a few months ago and he just came over from CHASE Bank. So Jeffrey's word as a man is no good, as a broker is no good and he is obviously a NOVICE when he sold me this stock which is just over 3 years ago.

So National Securities and Jeffrey's Supervisor let a Novice Broker take and lose my money because of National Securities incompetence, and as a man of his word I guess he will never be that.

Quite frankly I am tired of people's bullsh*t that lie to get a sale to make themselves look good when in fact they are only con artist. I wanted to let people know Not to trust or buy any recommendations from National securities years ago but after all the greedy scum on Wall Street we have seen fixing the stock market I thought that this would be the perfect time to let the public know so not to invest or lose any money with this group. i intend to file a BBB and post more complaints about this corporation soon because people need to know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Securities-Corporation/Huntington-New-York-11743/National-Securities-Corporation-Jeffrey-Moon-Jeffrey-Moon-to-solicit-a-sale-offered-to-ref-1045603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Securities Corporation