Complaint Review: National Service Corporation of VA

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: Ryan — Evergreen Colorado United States of America
National Service Corporation of VA
236 Mustang Trl Ste 105 Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

National Service Corporation of VA forwarded my account to collections after my attempt to cancel service. Virginia Beach, Virginia

Back in 2007 while in the military, and after little sleep from training, I received a call from a solicitor representing National Service Corporation. They were offering a subscription to magazines and were hazy about what product I would receive and how much it would cost. In my diminished capacity I subscribed to magazines and they said they would send me information- which was never received. After getting magazines I never ordered I had my power of attorney holder (my mother) send the magazines back to the publisher and cancel everything while I was serving overseas in combat. There was never anything sent back and no word on delinquent charges henceforth. Problem solved. Then the other day I received a call from Delta Outsource Group stating that my account with National Service Corporation had been forwarded to collections. I told the representative about my issue and proceeded to contact NSC directly about this issue. NSC did not have any information about me being a customer, about my cancellation and about my account, they just told me to talk to the collections agency. Since no one seems to have any information about what I ordered, owe and canceled this all seems like a big scam for someone to make money. Never allow NSC to get your info or you will pay out the ear. Currently they are asking to settle this for $207 when I feel I owe nothing and stopped receiving anything for quite a long time now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Service-Corporation-of-VA/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23452-7517/National-Service-Corporation-of-VA-forwarded-my-account-to-collections-after-my-attempt-t-717681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Service Corporation of VA