Complaint Review: National Shopping Service

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: 4Sundancer — Wasilla Alaska United States of America
National Shopping Service
Rocklin, California United States of America

National Shopping Service Secret Shopper Assignment deleted with no explanation. No call back or reimbursement. Rocklin, California

*Consumer Comment: more of the same?

*UPDATE Employee: National Shopping Service Response

Just want to warn others about this company. I have done a few secret shopper assignments with other agencies with no problem. This was the first time I accepted an assignment from this agency to purchase a pizza. I spent $20 out of my own pocket for a terrible pizza and completed the assignment in less than an hour after the purchase. My assignment was deleted with no explanation. I made several attempts to contact the agency to resolve the problem and was always told that the assigned rep was not available but would contact me. I never received a return call nor was I told why they did not accept my report. I was out $20, not including the time and effort put forth driving to town to pick up the pizza and completing the report.

There are many forums with complaints about the same thing happening to others. I wish I had read the negative reports before I accepted the assignment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Shopping-Service/Rocklin-California-95677/National-Shopping-Service-Secret-Shopper-Assignment-deleted-with-no-explanation-No-call-954361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Shopping Service

more of the same?

AUTHOR: Ohwell - ()

I recently did 3 Papa John deliveries in 5 days, using my new smartphone for the photographs.  One shop was rejected for blurry pictures, which does not seem possible.  The third was deleted because they changed the criteria after I had ordered the pizza.  I emailed the scheduler and he said there was nothing he could do about an invalid shop.  Really?  Perhaps this company should study basic conract law.

National Shopping Service Response

AUTHOR: National Shopping Service - (United States of America)

National Shopping Service strives to offer our client's and our shoppers the best possible customer service. We are sorry to hear that one of our valuable shopper's has had some concern regarding their recent shopping experience with us.

We would value the opportunity to discuss the circumstances with this shopper and hopefully, come to some sort of resolution and/or understanding.

We would like to encourage this shopper to contact our management team at their convenience to discuss. Thank you.

Brandi Underwood, Manager