Complaint Review: National Shopping Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: RippedOffMysteryShopper — Fuquay Varina North Carolina United States of America
National Shopping Services

National Shopping Services National Shopping Services Mystery Shopping Company Rips Off Shoppers! Internet

I too have to agree with what everyone else is saying about this company! They called me to perform two different mystery shops in two different cities. I followed their instructions as they had them listed and submitted my report before the due date. After submission, they sent me back an email stating that my report was on hold. I contacted them and they said my pictures were not suitable enough to be used for their shops. I took the pictures exactly as they instructed and they claim they were 10 degrees off. The representative stated that I would not get paid for either shop and his words were if we don't get paid, you don't get paid!

I don't even eat pizza and nicely accepted these shops to help this uncaring company out. I am now out of almost $50.00 for gas traveling to these two cities and for the purchase of these pizzas.

Stay Away From This Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Shopping-Services/internet/National-Shopping-Services-National-Shopping-Services-Mystery-Shopping-Company-Rips-Off-S-955938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Shopping Services