• Report: #231961

Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance (NSBA)

• Submitted: Mon, January 22, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 22, 2007

• Reported By:New Athens Illinois
National Small Business Alliance (NSBA)
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC, Washington DC U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance (NSBA) failed to refund $l49.95 . It has now been 90 days, and still no refund, no returned calls, and a full mailbox when trying to leave a return number. Washington District of Columbia

The National Small Business Alliance, at l201 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300, Washington DC, 20004, presented me with a phone enrollment offer, that would cost me $l49.95, debited from my checking account on l0/0l/06. After receiving the information via mail, I reviewed the offer and wished to decline.

To cancel order for full refund I was to do three steps: l. Call and cancel and get cancel authorization number 2.Receive cancel confirmation letter(of which I did receive letter confirming my cancellation. 3. Write cancellation number on package and send back, (of which I did). They stated my full refund would be processed with 30 business days of receipt of returned membership kit. What a joke!

It is now 3 months later and countless calls without any response or refund of money. I was told to call the supervisor's phone number of l-760-322-5572 ext: 30. I left a detailed message at that line and never heard a response.

To me this is a huge loss, since I am a single mother of four children, and money is tight! I have gone to this length to let everyone know this offer is fraudulent, so that others will not be fooled, as I was. Sincerely, a concerned consumer

New Athens, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2007 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance-NSBA/Washington-DC-Washington-DC-20004/National-Small-Business-Alliance-NSBA-failed-to-refund-l4995-It-has-now-been-90-days-231961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance (NSBA)