Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance - NSBA

• Updated: Mon, July 26, 2010

• Reported By: Wildman — Nevada Iowa United States of America
National Small Business Alliance - NSBA

National Small Business Alliance - NSBA Getting even... Internet

These guys drove me nuts answering the phones and I called on multiple occasions to have my number removed. They said it would take 30 days each time. Each time, I waited, but the called continued.

NOW, every time I get a minute, I call and pretend to be some company or person with an outrageous type of business, and waste their representatives time, sometimes up to 30 to 40 minutes at a time.  I have a ball doing this, and they lose time they could use to cheat another innocent person.  This last time, I was  Bernie Finklestein, and I owned Bernie Finklestein's Adult Pleasure Emporium.  That was one of the best times I've had, and it wastes their time.

It's simple; They keep calling me... I keep calling them.

Think of it as a cathardic, or therapy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2010 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance-NSBA/internet/National-Small-Business-Alliance-NSBA-Getting-even-Internet-626025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance - NSBA