Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 05, 2005

• Reported By:APPLE VALLEY California
National Small Business Alliance
http://www.natlsba.com/ Cathedral City, California U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance ripoff FRAUD!! Cathedral City California

Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit". Do not become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00
Travel, Business Marketing, Business Credit, American Express, and Computers Hotel Rental etc.

NSBA is a FRAUD because the company refuses to refund the membership fee of $98.00 and its a way to get your Bank Account information and begin taking money form your account.

Unfortunately, I've contacted NSBA several (over 40) times and there is never a supervisor or manager present and they never return any of my calls. Therefore, I come to conclusion that that there are several law suits and compliants filed on NSBA, but if there is a supervisor from National Small Business Alliance reading this FRAUD Alert.

I would like to salute you for taking the opportunity to read my compliant about NSBA, but I would like to let your company know that NSBA seems to practice the 1st Admendment so I will make it my duty to practice the 5th Admendment by contacting the BBB, US Attorney General, ACLU and other organizations in reagards to these issues until I recieve a written explanation. I will mail several letters a week stating that NSBA is FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD and nothing more.

If there are any Small Business owners reading this or S-Corporations or C-Corporations, LLC and desire Business Credit, please do not invest into companies like NSBA and do not take my word. Research Research begining with the BBB

APPLE VALLEY, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2005 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Cathedral-City-California-92235/National-Small-Business-Alliance-ripoff-FRAUD-Cathedral-City-California-166908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

First of all, we never charged $98.00. There are two payments required; $99.95 for the enrollement fee and $239.40 ($19.95/month) for the yearly dues.

Second of all, I truly doubt that you made 40 calls. If you had read through any of the complaints, you would know that I provide not only my personal number but my personal cell phone number also.

Please call me directly on my cell phone.

Dennis Mario