Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
National Small Business Alliance
1201 Pennsylvania Ave Suite 300 , Washington DC U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance Very Very deceptive all they want is your money and will not give it back like they say they will Washington DC

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CAN'T FIND IN THE DATABASE

Wow sounded like a good deal" $1.00 get information check it out no charges for 30 days"(said the telemarketer)see if its for you.8000 dollars credit card and resources for my small business worth a look see I thought.

Boy did I think wrong. I have paid $1.00 for info before you know some of those worthless e-books some were good and i got my dollars worth. This dollar is a nightmare 2 not 30 days later my acct was charged $149 had not even got my info yet to decide if it was for me.

When the info arrived it was nothing I had expected,Just a bunch of flyers for services to get me to spend more money. So I called to cancel well after being on hold for a half an hour a person who would not give me their name patched me to the cancellation department on hold for 1hr to be told that the $149 was no refundable.

Wait a minute and I quote "IF,within 30-days you're not fully satisfied simply call our member services number below and cancel for a full refund" I have contacted my bank and the attorney generals office I will get my money back! This man MR D Mario needs to be stopped. I will post the progress with the National Small Business Alliance ripoff.

Flutterby
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-DC-20004/National-Small-Business-Alliance-Very-Very-deceptive-all-they-want-is-your-money-and-will-288784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CAN'T FIND IN THE DATABASE

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

I would love to help you but I can't figure out who you are; please call me directly.

Thanks!

Please note that we do voice tape record each sale during which a PRE-recorded disclosure statement is played to ensure that the buyer knows exactly the terms and conditions and when monies would be debited from their account. You had to indicated on tape that you understood accordingly, we proceeded with the sale as approved by you.

Dennis Mario
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC.
202-536-4032 Main