Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
National Small Business Alliance
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 300 , Washington DC U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance misled at puchase sent package back for refund two days after they recieved it they illegally took $359.40 from my account ! ? Washington DC

*Author of original report: conclusion NSBA

*Author of original report: national small business alliance Lies thinking there covered!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Oh my God! Talk about hyperboles and fabrications!

*Author of original report: National Small Business Alliance

I recieved a call from NSBA on 2/23/06 asking if I would like a Credit card Qoute. A credit card with 0% Apr. I asked for purchases and cash out she replied yes for a fee of only $149.95 I asked is it a visa she changed the subject and I did not ask again. I then gave her my debit card number

A few days later I recieved a Packet for a membership. I was shocked and immedietly called NSBA (1 of 3 numbers) and told them I had been misled by there sales person.

They said send the packet back and they will put the funds back in my account within 14 days That was all they told me!

From the day I recieved the packet I sent it back the next day. by the end of the week they had recieved it as I used first class Mail (should have registered) they recieved it on the 4th or fith of march 06 on the tenth of march they illegaly with drew $359.40 from my account.

I called NSBA asap and asked why did they steel money from me when they should be giving me a refund she said you have to call cotomer service,so I did.

I then said the same to that department she replied we did not recieved the packet you were supposed to read inside to know where to send it and she said they will have to review the taped conversation to see if i will get a full refund.

I hope they have that tape because I will have them then! I asked her where do they get off steeling from my account and she replied those monies are part of the program and if I get any refund I will have to wait 30 days for a check in the mail.

She said I was supposed to get a cancelation number and I should have called costomer service. (The man said just send it in and I will get refunded in 14 days!)

I sent them 3 emails with a reciept to open last night and they will not open!

They took out the $359.40 and my account is on E now i will have overdrafts to deal with my bank informed me.

OH MY GOD someone please help me!!

I am not finished yet If they ever answer there phone again wich I can never get through it just tells me some will be with me shortly. I will ask many questions because I have a wonderful Plan!

John
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-DC-20004/National-Small-Business-Alliance-misled-at-puchase-sent-package-back-for-refund-two-days-181022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance

conclusion NSBA

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with Dennis Mario and listen to the tape but did no justice against the person that originally contacted me because the whole beginning of the tape was missing! Go figure!

national small business alliance Lies thinking there covered!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Well Dennis mario I have called your cell phone and got a recording I am looking forward to proving you wrong! As I said I would like a copy of the tape. I can tape over the phone! you must not of listen to it obviously! if you refuse than you are hiding guilt. I also would like to ask you why there is 81 people fabricating these same stories! just on this sight alone! also why? every person that has been dealing with you has had all different amounts with drew from there accounts? Do not avoid me now, make that call Please. according to the email you sent me you think this is a big joke. we will see WHO the joke really is!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Oh my God! Talk about hyperboles and fabrications!

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

All,

#1. We NEVER say Credit Card; we say Line of Credit offered by two of our benefit providers.

#2. We NEVER say you can get cash out

#3. We NEVER NEVER EVER say that someone will get the funds put back into someone's account. All refunds are paper checks.

#4. We NEVER NEVER EVER say 14 days. It has and will always be 30-business-days.

#5. We have a recording that clearly states the terms and conditions of the sale and we have John on tape agreeing to it. With John's permission, I will publish it on this site.

#6. All e-mails are opened and read. John, please make sure your e-mail program isn't blocking e-mail from us.

Bottom line: John apparently didn't listen to what he agreed to and then came up with bogus claims to save face.

John, call me directly on my cell.

Dennis Mario
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC
Direct: (760) 322-5572 X 100
Cell: (760) 902-8415
eFax: (760) 406-6035
dmario@natlsba.com

National Small Business Alliance

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

There NEEDS to be an ARREST here!