Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
National Small Business Alliance
NSBA -- National Small Business Alliance - 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300 Washington, DC, Washington U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance Lied to and Ripped Off by the NSBA Washington, DC 20004 Washington

I was contacted by a Representative of the National Small Business Alliance on August 6,2008. I was told then by this Representative that I would recieve my material's and I had 30 day's to look them over. This was a 30 day free trial for me to inspect the material, and decide whether I wanted to join them or not. It was explained to me by the Representative that it would only cost me $1.00, for the first 30 day's, then so much after that. I have not received the material as of yet, but within 2 day's of my conversation with the Representative of the NSBA, they took it upon themselves to withdrawl from my bank account $149.95. I was not aware of it at the time, and I have placed phone call's to them. The phone call's consisted of this: One time being put on hold, and being cut off verbally when trying to ask question's and then disconnected by them. Another time was being told I was "rude" and she didn't have to talk to me because of that, when trying to get an explanation about the money taken from me, and why they did what they did, and then was told my account was canceled. She then hung up on me.

I did not tell anyone to cancel the account, nor did I give permission for them to take $149.95 from my bank account. I was told that I was not due a refund of the $149.95, because it was an authorization fee. The only authorization I allowed was the $1.00 for the 30 day free trial.

I was given a phone # to call and talk to a Supervisor, whom by the way, the # was a voice mail box, and was too full to take any more message's.

Mark
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-DC-Washington-20004/National-Small-Business-Alliance-Lied-to-and-Ripped-Off-by-the-NSBA-Washington-DC-20004-W-361730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance