Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
National Small Business Alliance
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue - Suite 300 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance I can't even find descriptive words for this fake business alliance- rip off is putting it mildly Washington District of Columbia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CAN'T FIND YOU IN OUR DATABASE

I am hyperventillating as I write this report. I can't believe there is not a class action case already filed against these folks. I don't curse but this fraudulent company should be banned.

The story is the same - fraudulent advertisement, take money from account, promise to refund within thirty business days - three months later - no refund.

Ask for supervisor, they laughed and said I can give you the "supervisor's number" all day long, no body is going to call you back. She was right. No one ever did. I reported them to the BBB last week. I am so angry at the callous way they treat people.

As many others who jumped at the offer, I too was suffering financially and begged the guy "Anthony", please don't sell me any garbage, I cannot take another ripoff just now - he assured me I was getting an American Express Card with $8,000.00 credit limit. No such monkey. The rest is history.

Adassa
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2007 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/National-Small-Business-Alliance-I-cant-even-find-descriptive-words-for-this-fake-busines-264392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CAN'T FIND YOU IN OUR DATABASE

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Adassa,

We can't locate you in our database; please provide your ID number.

Regarding being a scam; you are well off the mark. Our complaint rate is less than one-quarter of one-percent. When dealing with several hundreds of thousands of people, I am proud of that statistic. There is an old saying that you can't please all of the people all of the time. The fact that 99.75% of our members haven't complained speaks for itself.

Dennis Mario
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC.
760-322-5572 Main