Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, December 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 23, 2006

• Reported By:Midland Texas
National Small Business Alliance
Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance Deceptive sales pitch, fraudulent practices, unauthorized withdrawals Ripoff Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: Update

So they call my small one man business, offering a credit CARD. I was informed the card was good for any use deemed fit for busness. Later that day find they offer a credit LINE - called next business day to legally advise them to cease any bank withdrawal activity...they refused, and would not connect me to someone with any authority. Checked with my bank, no funds withdrawn yet...Checked the next business day, funds withdrawn (even after they were legally warned NOT to do so), and was told by another "customer service" agent that it will take 30 days to refund my money.

I have filed formal complaints with FTC, BBB, and have notified the now infamous Dennis Mario via email that I will press criminal charges for interstate theft by fraud if the matter is not resolved today. Trying to resolve this matter has cost me income as well...

If anyone from National Small Business Alliance contacts you, refer them to the Federal Trade Commission and BBB in your area immediately. Don't fall for it like I did...

Ken
Midland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-District-of-Columbia/National-Small-Business-Alliance-Deceptive-sales-pitch-fraudulent-practices-unauthorized-225122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance

Update

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

After several email communications with National Small Business Alliance, and a couple of inquiries from the LA BBB and the FTC, I go on record that National Small Business Alliance did indeed refund my money, in full, received 23 Dec 06.

I consider the matter successfully resolved. No further action required, and I have notified the agencies assisting in this matter and the personnel I was in direct contact with at National Small Business Alliance that the situation has been finalized to my satisfaction.

Update

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Update

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Update

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)