dried

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: TAS — Howell New Jersey United States of America
National Small Business Alliance
601 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC Washington, Washington DC United States of America

National Small Business Alliance Took 359.40 out of my checking account without my say so Washington, Washington DC

This company call me and said if I wanted a small businee loan for $10,000.00
The processing fee was a dollar. And within 30 day we would get our  card to use.
    We never heard from them again even after they said we would get a welcome package with in 30 days to review.    They said we had 30 days to cancel if we were not happy with the program. We could not because we never got anything.
    The only thing we got was a a notification that they took out the money. 359.40
    Anyone that is dealing with this company be careful they are nothing but rip off artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-Washington-DC-20004/National-Small-Business-Alliance-Took-35940-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-say-so-991872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance