Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena Texas
National Small Business Alliance
www.natlsba.com Internet U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance NSBA stole $149.95 from my account 8 days after initial contact/never sent the promised literature Internet

National Small Business Alliance contacted me on 3/5/09 by phone. As I had been laid off from my job of 13 years, I was interested in the health insurance being offerred.

I was told by the telemarketer that my account would be debited $1, that I would be sent a package of benefits within 2-5 business days and that I would have 30 days to review it. If I did not cancel within the 30 days that my account would then be debited $149.95.

However, the promised material was never sent and on 3/13/09, only 8 days after the initial contact, NSBA debited my account for the $149.95. I left a message for the supervisor on 3/16/09 but she never returned my call.

On 3/23/09 I closed out my account to prevent any further theft of my money by NSBA.

Pasadena, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/internet/National-Small-Business-Alliance-NSBA-stole-14995-from-my-account-8-days-after-initial-c-437336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance