Complaint Review: National Small Business Alliance

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:Buena Vista Colorado
National Small Business Alliance
www.natlsba.com Internet U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance Will not refund money after repeated requests Internet

This company debited $459.40 from my account for a renewal when I expressly did not renew. I sent back their packet last June of 2007 and they have continuously put me off about a refund.

They keep telling me a supervisor will investigate and I should hear in two weeks. I called customer service again today and this is the second time I got the name of the supervisor, Romy Schlaffer at 1-800-350-0577. Guess what, just a voicemailbox so you don't get to speak to her just leave a message.

I have been on the phone with this company and would gladly write to them if they had an address on their website. Just another example of what to look for when doing business with a company. No phone number, no mailing address on the website. To find the phone number you have to click the Join Now button.

Boy, was I ripped off.

Sandra-innkeeper
Buena Vista, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/internet/National-Small-Business-Alliance-Will-not-refund-money-after-repeated-requests-Internet-327079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance