refrigerator

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2008

• Reported By:Buena Vista Colorado
National Small Business Alliance
natlsba.com Nationwide U.S.A.

National Small Business Alliance Still no response to repeated requests for refund. Washington DC

I have been calling and calling this company for my refund. I have continued to call customer service and the customer service supervisor who is Romy Schlaffer. I have now included her email address in my complaint here.

Since her phone number is only answered by a voicemail and the calls are NEVER returned, I called customer service again and told them that I am reporting this company to everyone I know as a scam. Then they gave me the email address and assured me that I would get an answer.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with this Dennis Mario who seems to be the owner? I would like to see my name up here with a refund listed.

What else can I do to get my money back?

Sandra-innkeeper
Buena Vista, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2008 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Small-Business-Alliance/nationwide/National-Small-Business-Alliance-Still-no-response-to-repeated-requests-for-refund-Washin-330522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Small Business Alliance