• Report: #719175

• Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Aviv — El Paso Texas United States of America
National Sweepstakes Reporting Network Offices
P.O. Box 129 Plainview, New York United States of America

National Sweepstakes Reporting Network Offices IRC Office Imperial Reporting Commission, I was contacted by mail and issued a Delivery I.D. "1586519739 which informed me that I had won $1,250,000.00 and all I had to do was mail the amount of $19.95 in order to claim the monie which was he Plainview, New York

I received a locate to deliver report notice with a Delivery I.D. 1586519736 on Saturday 04/16/11, which informed me that I had won $1,250,000.00 and all I had to do was to mail $19.99 made payable to "IRC Main Office" by Cash, Check or Money Order.  I was adviced to sign the document and return it within the next 12 days.

Naturally, I suspected deception for unfair or unlawful gain; thus, I googled for information and found what I needed to know from Ripoff.

It is unethical because these law breakers target the elderly, who are easier swindled than the younger generation.  These ruthless minipulaters should be severely punished by law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Sweepstakes-Reporting-Network-Offices/Plainview-New-York-11803-0129/National-Sweepstakes-Reporting-Network-Offices-IRC-Office-Imperial-Reporting-Commission-I-719175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Sweepstakes Reporting Network Offices