Complaint Review: National Truck Driver Registery

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Darryl lee — Jones, Al Alabama United States Minor Outlying Islands
National Truck Driver Registery
unknown.. pico rivera, California United States of America

National Truck Driver Registery Ripping Commercail Drivers of by Putting false info on the National Driver Regestery for truck Drivers pico rivera, California

Someone Used my License but a different name..And it went under My License... So I found out about this when DMV sent me a letter stating that My License had been Suspended for failure to appear in a New Jersey Court.. I didn't Receive any correspondence from NJ...But just a nice Surprise in the Mail that My License had been Suspended...So Dmv Couldn't tell me noting about it...Then I asked them how was I expose to remove it...If someone is using my License??? They were reluctant go give me the court...The court says they couldn't give me the info on the Ticket...So I asked how to pay the ticket...So I payed it..Then NJ sent me a receipt ..So I took this back to AL Dmv...And even with a Receipt they were reluctant to remove the suspension off of my License...I had to weight and Talk To a Supervisor...then they e-mailed NJ...And 30 minutes later DMV removed the Suspension off of my AL CDL...But they wouldn't give me any info on it which is Rediclious!!! Its my License...!!! So Joe Blow can use someone elses name on my License...This dose not make Seance !!! So...Now I thought after going thew all that stuff that it would be ok... So then I Moved to California form Al...And now come to Find out...That the National Driver Registry The NDR ...Still Reports that I failed to Show up for a NJ Court Hearing Under Someone Elses name!!! Even Though I PAYED THE FINE ALREADY THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT!!!! Now because The NDR Registers That I didn't Appear For Court... California Will Block me form getting my CA License...AFTER THE FACT THAT I PAYED SOMEONES ELSES TICKET UNDER MY LICENSES USING SOMEONE ELSES NAME!!!! AND NOW I'VE GOT TO PAY FOR IT....BECAUSE THE NDR WILL REPORT IT EVEN THOUGH I PAYED THE FINE!!!! BE FOR WARNED THE RIGHTIOUS WILL JUDGE THE WICKED....AND IF YOU STOP ME FOR BEING EMPLOYED BECAUSE OF THIS...WHEN ITS MY TURN....I WILL FORGOT WHAT MERCY MEANS !!!! YOU'VE GOT TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF FORMS AND EROORS OFF OF THE PERSON THAT WORKS HARD AND HAS TO FIGHT YOU JUST TO STAY AT WORK....WHEN I JUDGE YOU...YOU WANT BE TOO HAPPY WITH ME....BECAUSE i WILL NOT CARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Truck-Driver-Registery/pico-rivera-California-90660/National-Truck-Driver-Registery-Ripping-Commercail-Drivers-of-by-Putting-false-info-on-t-741355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Truck Driver Registery