Complaint Review: National Trust Financial Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 23, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 23, 2002

• Reported By:Southbridge Massachusetts
National Trust Financial Credit Services
St. Petersbugh, florida U.S.A.

National Trust Financial Credit Service ripoff consumer fraud St. Petersburgh Florida

Is it possible to have someone call me RE: Thgis Rip off?

I have reported this Fraudulent Co to my Bank.
I was informed that my Bank approved this transaction in orfer. I was made to belive it was a Non-Profit Organization to help us Re-Build our Credit,

I realized it was a Sacm when I recieved other calls informing me thay had my Account Number,
I am too emotionally Drained to go on any further!
I am waiting to hear from my Bank's Investigation!

Southbridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2002 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Trust-Financial-Credit-Services/St-Petersbugh-florida/National-Trust-Financial-Credit-Service-ripoff-consumer-fraud-St-Petersburgh-Florida-39073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Trust Financial Credit Services